Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keep Me Looking Young, Pass the Cookies!

When I was in college, I had a friend significantly older than I was. When I finally asked her her age, I could not believe my ears. She looked at least 10 years younger than her real age. Her secret? She said it was her fat. yes, she claimed her voluptuous figure made her look younger by plumping out her wrinkles.

Well, now it seems that statement is backed up by some fact. This article appeared on Yahoo! this morning http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090210/hl_time/08599187771700 You must be of the mature age of 40 for the benefits to be seen. Otherwise, younger gals with a bit of cushion just look old.

It also states that antidepressants can be aging by making the muscles in the face more relaxed. Who knew?

By the way, the picture of the cookies is from my favorite cookie boutique in Pittsburgh, Country Cupboard Cookies. The vanilla are to die for!